PAckage Pricing Overview
When it comes to planning a wedding or event there are lots of details that can be overwhelming and cause not only stress but anxiety too. This is where we come in! We handle all the details from organizing vendors (cake, dj, florist etc) to having a clear timeline for your big day and everything in between! We handle all the details so you don’t have to and you can enjoy not only your big day but the planning process as a whole!
We believe each event and wedding is unique and should be treated as such. Package pricing is the best way to provide our services. Each package is based upon services desired, location of event, and number of guest. Travel and other vendor services are not included in the package pricing.
Click on “Let’s Chat” button and fill out the form so we can get the planning party started.
We can't wait to meet you!
Updated Packages to better serve your needs
Basic Package: 1000+
As Wedding Day Coordinator and Planner my duties include: “day of or month of coordinator”, couples who want to plan everything and let us refine the details.
· Infinite communication consultations with you via telephone/email
· Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
· Development of a detailed wedding timeline for contracted vendors
· Follow up via telephone calls or email to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
· Provide checklists and other appropriate documents throughout the planning process
· Up to 5 hours of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
· On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception for up to 6 hours on the day of your wedding
· On-site supervision includes: verification of vendor set up locations, verification of vendor products/services, final walk through of event spaces, checking in with bridal party if on site
Midwest Pride Package: 1700+
As Wedding Coordinator and Planner my duties include: Most requested package, for those couples who want more assistance with planning their day, but still want to do some of the work themselves.
Includes Basic Package in addition too:
· On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception for up to 8 hours on the day of your wedding
· Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design with mood board
· Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
· Wedding Rehearsal Supervision (2 hours maximum)
· Attendance at 4 vendor appointments of your choice
· Up to 10 hours of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
· Guidance throughout the planning process and vendor suggestions
· An additional coordinator or assistant if needed
· Customized wedding day wooden hanger
Premium Package: 2500+
As a full-service consultant, coordinator, and planner my role includes: Full service package that the modern, busy couple entrust us to plan all the details and more!
Includes Midwest Pride package in addition too:
· On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception for up to 10 hours on the day of your wedding
· Up to 12 hours of professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
· Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
· Guest list tracking and wedding website design
· Setting up Hotel room blocks
· Reservation of rehearsal dinner
· Customized wedding day wooden hanger and details box
Pricing varies on the amount of service needed, starting prices are next to items.